Mobile Medical Corporation:
65 West Century Rd, Paramus NJ 07652
Entrance is located at the back of the building
Drug Testing Office Phone # 201-265-3791
Please call to obtain an
Authorization number to go to Quest Diagnostics for drug testing.
We will find the most convenient location for them.
Hours of Operation ~ Holidays May Effect These Hours Please Call Ahead.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1:30-2:30PM Closed for lunch
General Office ~ 201-265-1700
Training Center ~ 201-265-7273
The IBEW Local 164 Mission
The objects of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers are:
- To organize all workers in the entire electrical industry in the United States and Canada, including all those in Public utilities and Electrical Manufacturing into local unions;
- To promote reasonable methods of work;
- To cultivate feelings of friendship among those of our industry;
- To settle all disputes between employers and employees by arbitration (if possible);
- To assist each other in sickness and distress;
- To secure employment;
- To reduce the hours of daily labor;
- To secure adequate pay for our work;
- To seek a higher and higher standard of living;
- To seek security for the individual; and, by legal and proper means;
- To elevate the moral, intellectual and social conditions of our members, their families and dependents, in the interest of a higher standard of citizenship.