Local 164 Apprenticeship Applications
Please check back in September 2023 for more information on the next Apprenticeship Recruitment.
For more information visit the Apprenticeship application page CLICK HERE.
Mobile Medical Corporation
65 West Century Rd, Paramus NJ 07652
Entrance is located at the back of the building
Drug Testing Office Phone # 201-265-3791
Please call to obtain an
Authorization number to go to Quest Diagnostics for drug testing.
We will find the most convenient location for them.
Hours of Operation ~ Holidays May Effect These Hours Please Call Ahead.
Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1:30-2:30PM Closed for lunch
The IBEW Local 164 Mission
The objects of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers are:
- To organize all workers in the entire electrical industry in the United States and Canada, including all those in Public utilities and Electrical Manufacturing into local unions;
- To promote reasonable methods of work;
- To cultivate feelings of friendship among those of our industry;
- To settle all disputes between employers and employees by arbitration (if possible);
- To assist each other in sickness and distress;
- To secure employment;
- To reduce the hours of daily labor;
- To secure adequate pay for our work;
- To seek a higher and higher standard of living;
- To seek security for the individual; and, by legal and proper means;
- To elevate the moral, intellectual and social conditions of our members, their families and dependents, in the interest of a higher standard of citizenship.